Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Somerset : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Sep 25, 2013
Steven Ornellas answered:
Hi Michaelle1963,

If you believe there has been a zoning violation and/or non-permitted work performed you can contact San Jose's Planning, Building & Code Enforcement department:

Before doing so, you can also check for the existence of permits by searching this site:

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice