Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Silsbee : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 9
Sun Oct 25, 2015
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you pick up the phone and call a local realtor to assist you.


Susie Kay
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Certified Home Stager

United Real Estate Dallas
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Aug 20, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. So many times, we never hear how things turn out for these questions.

Barbara Coker
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Kevin Reed answered:
It is not the size of the company that matters, it is the dedication of a good agent that gets the job done. Kevin Reed Remax Beaumont.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Dallas Texas answered:
Contact county tax office

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 14, 2011
Dallas Texas answered:
Not all agents here on Trulia see postings for homes recommend review Trulia agents in area send direct emails.

Realtor will request if you are qualified for home loan IF no 1st place to start

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 11, 2010
Don Groff answered:
It really depends on your situation. If you have a lot of recent collections and charge off accounts, no. Some lenders can help people with scores as low as 580. You will want to speak with an FHA approved lender who can work with problem credit. Even if you can't buy a home today they can help you get on the right track so you can buy a home in the future.

Good luck to you.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon May 24, 2010
Alan asked:
Sat Nov 10, 2007
Pam Winterbauer answered:
Looking to purchase low income apartments or rent them, Section 8. If you are considering renting you may want to check on craigslist, yahoo rentals or you on line version of the paper. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Silsbee Zip Codes