Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Shorewood : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Betsy Head answered:
If you are getting a loan your lender would be the one to ask about closing costs. They will aslo have a representative present at closing to make sure the documents they need are signed properly. The seller should be responsible for providing title insurance. If you are not represented by a Realtor I would recommend you hire an attorney. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice