the "nearby" listings are the reason I always look for homes on Trulia. In the last few days, I don't see many. I also miss adding the second addr.

Asked by Anna Megginson, Rome, GA Wed Jan 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1086120341-22-Pond-Mill-Ct-SE…

Answers

1
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Wed Jan 16, 2013
You need a Realtor - Trulia is a third party, filtered, sometimes unreliable data service. In general Trulia is pretty awesome - when it come to specific property data, Trulia, and Zillow, and Realtor.com are not the most reliable sources.

If you want to be a day late and a doillar short on a purchase opportunity, then keep tracking properties on the third party real estate sites...

If you want up to the minute alerts in a your submarket, hire a Realtor and make sure they get you an access portal to the local MLS - I use Listingbook for FMLS with my clients in Intown Atlanta...

I placed the Trulia Voices link in the web reference to all 4 of the agents who claim to know what they are doing in Silver Creek - hire one of them.