please. can some one tell me if there are used furniture stores with very good condition?

Asked by Rana, Houston, TX Sun Jun 8, 2008

Answers

4
Jayne Vaughan, Agent, Clarks Summit, PA
Mon Jun 9, 2008
I have found some very good bargins in the Paper Shop. It comes out every Wednesday and is available at most places like Sheetz's and Turkey Hill's.
Robert Vanst…, Agent, Clarks Summit, PA
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Rivenburgs Auctions have furniture/household/antique auctions every week 570-942-6622
Eileen Musser…, Home Owner, York, PA
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Check for the stores that sell hotel furniture that has been removed to make room for updated decor. These pieces are often more modern that you will find at flea markets and thrift stores and co-op antiques stores.
If you get down to the Lancaster area check out the large used furniture store on 322, between Ephrata and 222. If you want more info, email me. I am drawing a blank on the name.
Linda Paone, , 18411
Sun Jun 15, 2008
Hi Rana:

If you look in the local phone book, there are several consignment shops in the area. Also, if you watch the local newspaper there are always some great yard or estate sales going on over the weekend.