ecreighton, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

nearest wal-mart, bj's w/house,shopping

Asked by ecreighton, Louisville, KY Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

4
Michael Thac…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Mon Aug 4, 2014
if you are transferring or relocating to the city, I usually offer a "tour" of sorts to you, so you can see for yourself how easy it is to get around Louisville. I find that to be very helpful for my buyer clients!

Please let me know if you would like to set up something soon!

All the best!

Michael Thacker
Kentucky Select Properties
Susannah Ste…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Tue Jul 1, 2014
Within 5 miles of Clifton, you will find Target, Kroger, Big Lots, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Trader Joe's. It's an up and coming neighborhood and houses sell quickly, if priced competitively.
., , Xanadu, Jupiter, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
The nearest Walmart near Clifton is actually in St. Matthews but it's only a neighborhood version as opposed to the Super Wal Mart's. The nearest Super Wal Mart for you is Probably in Bashford Manor Lane of Bardstown Rd or Newburg. As for BJ'S not sure as I've never been to one before, shopping will be at ST. Matthews Mall and Oxmoor Mall which are both located off Shelbyville Road in St. Matthews, Jefferson Mall, The Summitt off of 22 Brownsboro Rd, the summitt is actually near the costco iff your looking for warehouse type shopping, Loiuisville also has a Sam's warehouse too, don't forgot about great local shopping in the St. Matthews area, Bardstown Road, and the Nulu district too.
Edward E. Ad…, , Lexington, KY
Fri May 18, 2012
Text me and I'll get you that answer :)

100% confidential without spam!