is there a publix near by?

Asked by Catherine Schuster, Bradenton, FL Sat Sep 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3121681061--Huntington-Rd-And…

Answers

4
Kecia Burkart, Agent, Anderson, SC
Sat Sep 20, 2014
Absolutely! We love Publix in Anderson with 2 locations to serve you on both sides of town. One is off Clemson Blvd. this was the first location and the second location is on Greenville Street across the McCants Middle School. Try their new hot soup selection in the deli.
John Renfrow, Agent, VENICE, FL
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hi Catherine,
I moved to the Upstate from Sarasota, so I know how important Publix is! I think both stores will be close enough, although everything here is more spread out than what we are used to in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. My family did a lot of research before choosing this area, and I would be happy to share that with you if you are considering a relocation or a recreational land purchase.

Sincerely, Lorrie

Lorrie Renfrow 864-525-2789
Broker-In-Charge, GRI
United Country-Upstate Realty of SC, LLC
Marla Walker, Agent, Anderson, SC
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Yes, we have two stores; one on Clemson Blvd. and the other on Greenville Street across
town.

The one on Clemson Blvd. may be closer to the lot on Lake Hartwell. It is also next to K-Mart.

Be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Marla Walker
Associate Broker
Anderson Homes of SC, Inc.
864-376-4115
Wilton Bowman, Agent, Anderson, SC
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hi Catherine,

We have 2 Publix Supermarkets in town so it's likely you will be less than 20 minutes from one anywhere in Anderson. The biggest and most important question is are you represented in your home buying experience appropriately. Shoot me a text or a call to learn what you should expect from your buyers consultant.

864-908-5721

-Wilton