Carolcetrino, Home Buyer in Richmond, TX

closest grocery store ?

Asked by Carolcetrino, Richmond, TX Sun Jan 26, 2014

This question was asked from…

Wal-Mart Neighborhood Grocery and Rekhoffs grocery along with several Dollar Stores for all you shopping needs.
Hi Carol!

Google maps is a great resource to see what is nearby any address. I created one for the address you asked about , please click the link below for an example. Grandmar Chase is in the middle of the map and you can see the surrounding grocery stores. You can do this for hospitals, restaurants, etc.

My wife and I moved to GA from Hawaii and I understand how important it is to know how close important places are to where you are thinking of living.

This address is under contract and not available. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like me to show you how to use Google maps as you continue your search, or if you would like assistance in finding a home in this area. I live about 8 minutes from this address.

Happy Hunting! - Bruce - 770-490-2391
Web Reference:
Kroger, Rite Aid, Publix Shopping market, and a quick serve. I must inform you however that based off of the national listing website for Ga. that this home is currently pending contract and is no longer available for purchase. If you would like additional assistance in your home search please feel free to contact me via the "Contact Me" tab located on my page.