are the worthington condos in marietta, ga walking distance to plazas/restaurants/businesses?

Asked by Millie, Dallas, GA Wed Dec 26, 2007

Answers

3
Acer219563, Home Buyer, Marietta, GA
Fri Oct 12, 2012
No. Do not move here, it'll be the biggest mistake you will ever make for reasons listed below:

Uncontrollable roach problem, constant police activity
due to crime. Cars were keyed . Darkly lit parking garage.
Loud music and noisy neighbors almost every
night. Kids running up and down hallways screaming
and crying, dirty outside windows that condo will not
clean, faulty water heaters that break and
units floods out. They keep raising HOA constantly and without notice or
reason. THE HOA are all corrupt people - RIP OFF and
a dirty hallway, elevator. It's like the projects!

PS: the people below have invested in these properties and will tell you what you want to hear. Take it from someone like myself who lives here and wants to get out ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this still an issue today? I visited the property today and it appears to have new management and the pest problem under control?
Flag Wed May 8, 2013
Courtney New…, Agent, Smyrna, GA
Fri Dec 28, 2007
Yes These condos are walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and Cobb County transit. There are many available in that particular complex. Powers Ferry Road/Windy Hill corridor offers many condo/housing options.
Heather Elsb…, , 30064
Wed Dec 26, 2007
Hi Millie,

Yes, the Worthington Condos are conveniently located just off of Windy Hill Rd. which is directly off of I-75. There are many businesses and restaurants within walking distance in this area as well as CCT (Cobb Community Transit) bus stops which will connect to the Atlanta based MARTA transit system.

Please feel free to visit my website http://www.HeatherElsberry.com to learn more about this area.