Where is the new Cost-Plus World Market going to be located in Nashville?

Asked by Megan Manly, Nashville, TN Sun Jul 29, 2007

I've heard missed messages, Green Hills, Nashville West, Murfreesboro. Anyone REALLY know? I'm tired of driving to Padukah or Chattanooga to go!!

Answers

5
Paul Moye, Agent, Franklin, TN
Sun Jul 29, 2007
First it was Bellvue in West Nashville but the mall property was sold to a regional hospital so now the word is Murfreesboro TN off of I-24 east. If that falls through my commercial sources say Mt Juliet / Lebanon would be the next choice. Being a former commercial site selection agent for a large corporation I will tell you we always had 3-5 back up plans due to unforseen issues
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sun Oct 28, 2007
I've heard both of these locations. I can't wait to see where it ends up. Looks like you both have a good scoop on it!
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Tue Jun 10, 2008
And, yay! They are all open now. Unfortunately, now, however that they're here, it's lost its uniqueness for me. Guess I'll have to go back to Crate & Barrel!
Angelface, , Franklin, TN
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Actually, the official answer is that there are going to be 3 of them in Nashville, all opening on the same day in January. I have a friend who works in retail management, and he was recruited by them. One will be in Murfreesboro at the Avenue, one in Cool Springs (I'm not sure where, exactly) and one in the Bellevue area by the new Target. I am SO excited!!! Can't wait till January!
Exit Property…, Landlord,
Sat Oct 13, 2007
I know that they are opening one in the Avenue off I24 in Murfreesboro.