Paula Willia…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Where is the nearest grocery store? There nearest gas stations,and banks?

Asked by Paula Williams, Detroit, MI Thu Feb 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3080057310-3030-Sunnydale-Dr-Ho…

Answers

1
Hello Paula, I see you are looking to move from Detroit. I checked out the 2 questions you had on the property you are looking at for renting.

Gas stations, banks, grocery should be within around 3 to 5 miles. There are usually more stores available, but the known names are within that area.

The property you are referring to has been rented out. Have you already decidd to move here and if son when? Are you strictly looking for single family homes or are you also open to apartments?

If you need assistance (no fees charged to you), I would need to get some details on the budget, number of bedrooms, smoking preferences, if you have pets, date of move-in, etc., so I can guide you accordingly. Feel free to email or call on the contact listed below.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com