What is the area of Twin Shores on Longboat Key , Fl. like? Safe and quiet?Easy access to shopping etc.Hard to tell on the internet.Thank you

Asked by Shellbell, Traverse City, MI Wed Feb 15, 2012

Answers

3
William True, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Hello Shellbell,

Twin Shores of Longboat Key is one of the most unique 55+ communities in Sarasota. It sits on quite possibly the best piece of 55+ real estate in town. This mobile home community offers boats docks and a sailboat water marina, which give access to Buttonwood Harbor and Sarasota Bay; as well as an unobstructed gulf view. The deeded beach access is right across the street. There is a bay-front clubhouse and patio right on the water. Ultimately, this community is a great way to affordably live at the beach.

If you would like further information about Twin Shores or other 55+ Communities in Sarasota, please don't hesitate to contact us.

William True, Sarasota Real Estate & Exclusive Buyers Broker
ABR, ABRM, AHWD, BPOR, BS, CIPS, CLHMS, CNHS, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, GRI, RCC, RSPS, SFR, SRES, TRC, Licensed Sarasota Real Estate Broker, Licensed Sarasota Mortgage Broker, Notary Public
TRUE SARASOTA REAL ESTATE
Exclusive Buyers Agents - Sarasota, FL
(941) 918-1956 | william@truesarasota.com
David Levent…, , Longboat Key, FL
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Shellbell
Twin shores is a mobile home park in the middle of island, is it safe, i find all of LBK safe, but you may want to call the local police dept. on the island and talk to them really, what is safe to me and what is safe to you can vary, but these mobile homes, 55 plus community fyi are about 600 sq. ft. and are still selling at 100,000 plus
as far as shopping LBK is only 11 miles long and this is in the middle of it so you have shopping on the island,
Web Reference:  http://theleventhalteam.com
Ken Ipox, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Twin shores is in the middle of the island. So it's easy access to a lot. But not much is right next door. I know Longboat very well as my office is in the 2400 block. Please feel free to contact me directly. I would be happy to explain some of the issues with twin shores. The newly remodeled units there are nice, but there are other things you need to know.

Ken Ipox
Sotheby's of Longboat Key
9419937279
Web Reference:  http://Kenipox.net