What are the home owner association fees and what do they include?

Asked by pete13, Dallas, TX Sun Dec 9, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1086328418-1300-Jackson-St-7-…

Answers

4
pete13’s answer
pete13, Home Buyer, Dallas, TX
Mon Dec 10, 2012
I'm sorry. My question should have been what are the monthly cost of home owner association fees and what do they include. Some of your listings detail what they cover as you have detailed. The fees vary and include electrical and cable in some and not others. This descriptions allows us to narrow down searches therefore not wasting your time.

Thank you for your prompt responses.

Pete Sulik
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Hi Pete.

The $450 covers Exterior Maintenance (which you only need to get insurance for inside your unit), Full Use of Facilities, Management Fees, and Trash.

Please let me know if you need any more information on this buidling or any other lofts in Downtown.

Dixon
JP and Associate.
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Kim Nwachukwu, Agent, Irving, TX
Sun Dec 9, 2012
The Residence At Jackson is a gorgeous building with incomparable amenities. While the only way to get a 100% accurate answer for that question is to contact the HOA, the listing says the monthly fee is $450 and that it covers:

Blanket Insurance
Management Fees
Security
Trash
Water/Sewer

I feel comfortable adding that the fee probably covers all exterior maintenance and maintenance of the common areas. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see the property don't hesitate to get in touch with me by clicking on my profile.
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Management fees and maintenance. You really should pick a Realtor to be working with you to answer these and any other questions you have.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty