Malinka Coppi, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Walking score to the Grocery,Bank?

Asked by Malinka Coppi, Delray Beach, FL Thu Apr 4, 2013

This question was asked from…

Tammy Hayes’ answer
This home is not within walking distance to the grocery store or bank. You can get to a Home Depot, bank and a couple of stores within 3 miles. WalMart, shopping centers and the Port Charlotte Town Center mall are about 4 miles away. If you want to live in North Port and be within walking distance you could try Sumter Blvd or Salford close to 41 and you could walk to quite a few shops, library, grocery stores, restaurants and some medical facilities. There are also some homes in Port Charlotte that are within walking distance to a grocery store and bank.

I would be happy to send you some listings that are within walking distance if that is a priority for you. You can send me your search criteria or you can search for homes on my web site at:

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
I live near this house in North Port and it's about a 5 minute drive to the nearest shopping center. If you need help finding a property here in North Port or the surrounding area, let me know. I would be glad to help.

Debbie Bennice
Century 21 Almar & Associates
19700 Cochran Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33948