Im interested in buying a house 3/2- 4/2 preferable with a efficiency within a month cheap 50-100,000 no too old 1980 NMB Area, Ojus please contact

Asked by Sandra Amelia Suarez Coello, North Lauderdale, FL Mon Jun 25, 2012

me Im interested in buying a house 3/2- 4/2 preferable with a efficiency within a month cheap 50-100,000 no too old 1980
NMB Area, Ojus please contact me at 305-9847804
Thank you
Sandra

Answers

3
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Sandra,
If I were to encounter such real estate in the Miami area, I would have 15 investors bidding the price up to $180,000 in a heartbeat.

You really need to sit down with a real estate professional and chat about your situation and review what the existing market offers. A multi-dimensional real estate professional will have solutions that can circumvent issues that would be show stopper for others. These agents, however, are busy and will not chase you down for your business. You will need to call them. Please, call them only of you are a serious buyer.

If you are not serious, then Trulia or Zillow is the right place to spend your time.

You have already missed the bottom of the market, taking action soon will prove vital to achieving your goal. You need to call a Miami/Lauderdale agent.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Ojus, you have not knowledge about how market is moving in South Florida. Property in that price with year built less than 80's you are far far away.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
You are dreaming
There's nothing for that price