I am looking for a realtor who handles Lehigh Rentals. Do you know of anyone?

Asked by sharon.mclaughlin, Lehigh Acres, FL Tue Apr 2, 2013

We are relocating at the end of May. Mature couple, no children or pets. We have excellent credit and a strong rental history. (We are also landlords) We are looking for a house that is 3/2 and is not in foreclosure or for sale as we are looking to rent for a minimum of 2 years, possibly longer. We prefer SW between Gunnery and Sunshine in the 750-900/ month rants.

Answers

3
Alba Alvarado, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I can assist you with your search. Call me 407-448-5048.
Sarah Garrett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I'll be happy to help you find a property to call home. There are many properties that meet your criteria. I just pulled up 7 plus you can see one of them in the link below. Please give me a couple of days notice before you arrive in order to schedule some viewings. Thanks for your question.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web Access to MLS: http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com
Link to Annual Rental in Lehigh:
Cary Stephens…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I handle Lehigh Rentals, I live in the community and have several options. If you like give me a call at 239-603-4128. Cary "cat" Stephens, RE/MAX Affinity
Hi Cary, my name is Ron and I'm looking to rent a single family home of 2+ bedrooms, not a duplex for between $600 & $800 per month to move-in by asap. Please contact me at 239-823-9318 Thanks
Flag Mon Jun 24, 2013