How close to the Hospital?

Asked by Kevin Slater, Auburn, GA Sun May 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3112475201-901-Black-Bear-Ct-…

Answers

1
Angie Wilson, Agent, Montrose, CO
Mon May 13, 2013
Hello Kevin,
Black Bear Road is located at 1.5 miles from Montrose Memorial Hospital. As for "no real estate included" this community of Cimarron Creek rents lots at $355.00/month. This lot rent includes water, sewer and trash pickup. Please call if you have further questions. I will be glad to help. Angie Wilson 970-209-2334.
I am interested in relocating to Montrose area from St. Louis. I liked it when I was out in the seventies. I'm not interested in marijuana in spite of general popularity. I take medicine and pot is not indicated in my formulary. I want to live within my means. I am retired with three pensions: SSD, VA compensation and UFCW early retirement pension. I'm finding the big city posses a deterrent to blocking out the negative and the growth of the positive mind. I will need to commute to Grand Junction from time to time to visit the VA and for automobile service. My credit report is over 700. My repay/debt responsibility is quit good. My military profession was as a Terrain Analyst and I like a variety. Thanks Pete Thompson pt8035@yahoo.com
Flag Fri Aug 25, 2017