CORCORCLAY, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Asked by CORCORCLAY, Orlando, FL Sun Feb 2, 2014

This question was asked from…

The home is about 25 minutes to the heart of downtown Raleigh. I live right there, so let me know if you have any other questions about the immediate area.
Mike brings up a very good point about the future expansion of I-540. Also, depending on how you come into Raleigh from Garner, you may also get caught up in the "Fortify-Renovation" project of I-440 (the original beltline surrounding Raleigh) which just started and is projected to continue for the next 3 years. That being said, Garner is still a great place to consider as a future home and certainly if true to form, homes there should increase in value once both projects are complete with easier access to RTP and RDU.
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014

Minimum 25 minutes to Downtown Raleigh. More during peak drive time.
A consideration to keep in mind when shopping for a home in the area south of Garner...
NC Department of Transportation has been accumulating property for the 540 freeway corridor for many years. It is easy to identify those parcels from the Wake County iMAPS, and your buyers' agent should do that for you. A listing agent will not, and a dual agent is restricted as to what information they can share. The dual agent has responsibility to the seller equal to any responsibility to you. Have your own buyers' agent do the legwork on this to help you gather information.
While that project is progressing slowly, it IS progressing. While there is a bit of doubt cast on the corridor due to environmental issues, it is not a slam dunk that 540 will not be build on that original planned corridor. Right now, NCDOT owns a corridor property between Crest of Carolina and Tavernier. You should look at that and proximity to any property you would consider. No one can tell you for sure where that highway will be, but you need to assess the risk if you are rolling the dice on a purchase in that area.
Sure is a pretty house, isn't it?...............…
Web Reference:
Approx 20-35mins. Give me a call! 919-548-6477. I'm happy to show you this home and help you with your home search.

Angie Cole
A Cole Realty
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Top "30 Under 30" Realtor in the Country in 2013
Web Reference:
This is listed with my office, and I am happy to provide you with the most accurate details about the home. Feel free to call me at 919.332.5447, email me at
or visit my website for complete listings.
This is about 15 miles from downtown Raleigh. It will take you anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes to get there depending on traffic. Are you currently in the market to buy a home? I relocated from Florida 3 years ago and can help you through the process of finding the right area for your family. Please call me with any questions you may have. My number is 919-964-0732.