Does this home have well water or Lake Michigan??

Asked by Lisa Randich, Mokena, IL Wed May 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3117425111-12549-Regan-Rd-Mok…

Answers

3
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Thu May 9, 2013
Lisa

You heard the verdict on the water. Just wanted to chime in with a few benefits. Lake Michigan water is becoming increasingly costly with Chicago and Indiana providers raising rates in huge increments. I live in this area and have well and septic. First of all, an unincorporated area has less rules (no municipality) which can be a good thing and a bad thing but also less taxes. Wells cost very little to maintain and you can purchase fiters to make the water bottled water quality. If you are looking for larger yards and more rural quiet environment in this area, often well and septic going along with the deal. Just wanted to give you another side to the story. This is a nice area and has many benefits a subdivision can not offer.

I would be happy to give you more information or help you with all aspects of your search.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
I just have to comment after reading your response, Suzanne. Although I am not a big fan of private wells, don't many of the homes, say in Frankfort, share wells? In addition, I am totally with you on the good things about wells, and I have no problem drinking the water straight from the tap. And when buying or renting a home, you really have to take cost into consideration for sure! We are in a two bedroom townhome in New Lenox and our water bill is around $150 per month!!! Maybe the bill will go down now that my shower-loving 18 year old has gone off to college... lol! Good day!
Flag Tue Aug 25, 2015
Roy Nelson, Agent, Orland Hills, IL
Thu May 9, 2013
Good Morning Lisa,

The home at 12549 Regan Rd. is on well water with a septic system. If looking for a home with Lake Michigan water in important, I can sey you up on a search program that will only provide you with homes that meet your requirements. It easy and will keep you aware of new properties as they become available.

Let me know,
Roy Nelson
Coldwell Banker Honig Bell
708-334-2465
Mary Kaley, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Thu May 9, 2013
Good morning Lisa!

The house at 12549 Regan Rd is located in an unicorporated area of Mokena, and it has its own private well.

Are you looking for Lake Michigan water? Let me know if you'd like me to send you some houses that fit your needs.

Take care and good luck.

-Mary Kaley
mary.kaley@bairdwarner.com