Are there any activities for senior? Is there a community pool or clubhouse?

Asked by Gerald Jackson, Gulf Shores, AL Sat Jun 23, 2012

Answers

3
Kim Ryals, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Gerald, There is activities all up and down 30A. There is walking, biking, swimming, YOLO Boarding walk to the ice cream shop in Blue Mountain , in that middle corridor of 30A all sorts of things and yes for Seniors . There are activities regularly on the Greens in Seaside and The Boathouse has movies in Watercolor and or performances in Rosemary. Dont know if you like to fish but we have the rarest Coastal Dune Lakes (where the salt water and fresh water meet) out of 5 in the world, we have 3 of them. There are butterfly clubs, bird clubs, there is the Gardening Group and those of us that just grow our own veggies and pass them back and forth. YOu will find plenty to do here, everyone does!! Happy Shopping and let me know when you get ready to come, will need some time to plan your agenda for the week:: ) !! Kim on the Koast 205.222.6189
Scott Etter, , Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Hi Gerald
What area are you looking for in Santa Rosa Beach? Many of the communities do have a club house or pool.
Call me on my cell at 850-533-6300 so I can run a search for you with your criteria.
Scott Etter
Andrews & Arnsdorff Realty.
Murray Balkc…, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Yes, there are pools in some South Walton developments.