Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in Sheepshead Bay : Real Estate Advice

  • All114
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying36
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 1
Fri Nov 9, 2012
Coldwell Banker Shayovitz Realty answered:
banks require flood insurance only in designated flood zones indicated by flood zone maps. Many areas that got flooded, are not on the map.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice