We’re excited you’re using Trulia for your home search process. We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. Please follow these steps to begin your home search:
1. Click the "Rent' tab at the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your desired city and state in the search bar and hit Enter.
3. Click 'Max Price' to select what your highest price would be to pay for a home. Click 'Min Price' to set the lowest price you would pay.
4. Click 'More Filters'.
5. Select your preferred property type, square footage, etc.
6. Click the red 'Apply' button.
This will begin to pull up listings that are more tailored to what you are looking for.
If you are interested in a listing, click on the "Contact the agent" button to get in touch with a real estate professional in your area. You can also take advantage of our vast network of agents here:
We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.
Consumer Care Advocate