Shanghai City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


William Chu, Real Estate Pro in Lisle, IL
William Chu answered:
Dear Sir, I am non-US citizen but I want to buy an apartment for my parents who are Green Card holders in US.Can I apply for a home loan?
A few questions ... (1) are your Parents either U.S. citizens or Permanent residents?, (2) are You a Permanent resident though NOT a U.S. Citzen??
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 9, 2011 Financing in Shanghai City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Mercer County > Shanghai City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer