Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

93263 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Robert Chomentowski answered:
Yes you can get a loan with what is called "non-traditional credit". That is you supply other items such as car insurance, cell phone bill, utility bills, etc... and get that creditor to show your payment history over the last 12-24 mos. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Teresa answered:
hi my name is teresa i was raised in shafter i also own a rental house , if your interested i am able to help you rent it and maintanance the property you may contact me at have a good day ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Mark R. Barrett answered:
I would call loan officer Luis Diaz, he works in this area and he is a loan broker which gives him a lot of options. I will get his # and send to you.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 16, 2011
I am a little confused. So you are saying you paid your mortgage in full on 3/30/2007, a mortgage that was with Chase/WaMu, and you also have another home with a mortgage with Chase/WaMu on it that you did not pay off, and Chase/WaMu got confused on which one you paid off and sent the wrong paperwork to the county? And then Chase/WaMu continued to pay property taxes on the wrong property? ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice