Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Severance : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Feb 4, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
You can flag the listing under the more tab; if you were scammed consider reporting to the local authorities.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice