yes i would like to know, my husband and i are wanting to relocate to the canyon springs area, i saw this house but can't find any information on

Asked by Deedee.valentine, Canyon Lake, TX Sat May 21, 2011

city data for spring branch,

Answers

4
Jm, , Spring Branch, TX
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Dont go to that luthern trinity school they are horribly especially the lady up front with dark hair. I would never take my children near that place.
Lori Pannell, Agent, Spring Branch, TX
Sun May 22, 2011
Lori@loriswebsite.com
210-885-6683
Debra Joy, , Spring Branch, TX
Sun May 22, 2011
Please send your email and i will be more then happy to send all the information on the property. Thanks,Debra Joy 830-515-6319.
Lori Pannell, Agent, Spring Branch, TX
Sat May 21, 2011
I would love to help you with info on homes in the Spring Branch/Canyon lake area. HOWEVER....your e-mail did not indicate an address or location of the property you are inquiring about. If you would be kind enough to send me that info, I will look it up and send you whatever info is out there.

I can also search our local mls and send you any other properties that match your criteria. Can you tell me a little bit about what you are looking for?....price, size, area, etc.

I have lived in San Antonio all my life and in Spring Branch for the past 12 years. It's the best of country and city life put together! We are in the country but yet close to city conveniences like grocery stores, shopping, banks, dry cleaners, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Lori Pannell
USA Freedom Realtors
210-885-6683