who is owner of this property?

Asked by Pat, Vancouver, WA Tue Jul 31, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3071367578-14610-SE-1st-St-1-Va…

Answers

7
Gloria Matth…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Pat, Please accept my apology. I didnt mean to be rude.

While it is no excuse; Trulia had just started adding rental properties and "public records", to their platform, and I am afraid I took out my dismay at this move on their part on you.

I have been a loyal and active participant on trulia for several years, but their expectation that we should handle rental inquires, and public record inquires of homes "Not for Sale" was a disappointment.

Most rental properties are handled by property managers, yet they made no provisions for directing these inquiries to property managers.

I am sorry, it is unlike me. Please accept my apology.

Gloria Matthews
Tjl408, Home Buyer, Vancouver, WA
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Gloria Matthews, you're very rude. You had to mention "this is not ask jeeves" twice. If you had nothing to contribute then keep your mouth closed. You really need to get a hobby besides replying to posts giving no useful info. It was just a question.
Gloria Matth…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Pat, we are largely realtors here on Trulia. we are not "ask jeeves". We have a code of ethics, and standards of professional behavior.

When ever I am even asked for a "HOME VALUE", I check on the ownership first, and if the ownership records do not match the person asking the question... I slow down and ask, who are you and why did you want to know.

The internet is a valuable tool, and all the realtors here are willing to help qualified buyers and sellers, but this is not ask jeeves, and we have a responsibility to the owners of all properties to conduct ourselves and the information available to us, to be sure that the information asked and provided is within the context of real estate transactions.

There are other sources of PUBLIC information, but its best if you go to the public records department of the county. I noticed there is also a phone number attached to the rental listing. have you called that number?
Sandy Berger, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Wed Aug 1, 2012
The owner of the property is Valerie, if you are refering to the Washougal property on 5+ acres. It is not a short sale or foreclosure.
Bardell Wagn…, , Vancouver, WA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hi Pat

I have always been told to never answer a question with a question - but how many of us always do what we are told? So if I may - why do you need to know? Are you looking for a rental for your personal residence or are you interested in purchasing a multi-unit building? Or are you a neighbor with concerns? All have differing answers and I would be able to better serve you knowing some basics. While I am only paid when I help a buyer or seller, I am not opposed to helping those in need when I can or how to find the answers if beyond my scope of expertise.

Best Regards

Bardell Wagner, Broker

Re/Max Equity Group
1301 SE Tech Center Dr. # 150
Vancouver WA 98683
Office 360-256-5733
Cell 360-606-4298
Fax 360-256-6554
Email bardell@realestatea2z.com
Mobile winningmoves@gmail.com
Ken's Home T…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
You can look it up at clark county GIS
Here is th link to site. http://gis.clark.wa.gov/gishome/property/

I do ths every day so if I can help let me know.. Have a great da and happy hunting
Janine Hook, Agent, Battle Ground, WA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
GONG JIAN & YANG DONGLI according to the Clark County Washington assessor's office.