Padmajavala1, Home Buyer in Schaumburg, IL

which jr high school comes under this property please

Asked by Padmajavala1, Schaumburg, IL Mon Jul 2, 2012

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3072940460-2325-Knollwood-Ct-Z2… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3072940460-2325-Knollwood-Ct-…

Answers

6
Sharon Hardi…, , Schaumburg, IL
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Children along Knollwood attend Jane Addams Junior High on Springinsguth Road in Schaumburg. I have SOLD many properties in this area and lived near here in my 30 year real estate career. Having been a former teacher before becoming licensed to sell real estate, I know a lot about the schools.
Please contact me with any school/property related questions. I could email you a list of available properties in your price range if you need a Realtor to help you.
Sharon Harding
Re/Max Destiny
847-605-8455 sharonharding@remax.net
Nancy Eisele, Agent, chomburg, IL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
That address is assigned to Jane Addams Jr High in Schaumburg. All four of my children attended there, great school! Unfortunately, this property is no longer on the market. As a mother and former teacher, I understand your concern about schools. Please call me if you would like me to search for another property meeting your needs.
Nancy Eisele
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Schaumburg
(630) 776-1410
Greg Gruenwa…, , Schaumburg, IL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Good morning!

Both of my sons attended Jane Addams Jr. High. It is an excellent school.

The first step toward purchasing a home is to be qualified. Our company offers a unique service whereby we physically underwrite the entire file and give you an actual lender acceptance subject to an appraisal and inspection. FHA only requires 3.5% down. If you are a veteran, it is less. Please contact me: Greg Gruenwald, The Federal Savings Bank (888-GREG-1ST - 888-473-4178) or GregG@888GREG1ST.COM. Thank you. Greg Gruenwald
Stewart Rami…, Agent, Grayslake, IL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Morning, the Jr high is Jane Adams please let me know if you have any other needs or questions.

Stewart Ramirez
Remax Center
773 988-1710
http://Www.vuehouses.com
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
A correction to my answer below is that the Junior High is Jane Addams on Springinsguth Road.
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
The townhomes and coach homes here in Towne Place subdivision attend Hoffman Estates High School in district #211. Since the homes at this address are already rented out and under sales contracts, you may want to ask me for a current list of available homes that fit your needs, within the school zones you require or desire. It will be easy for to do that together if you want to meet at my office 1 block from that coach home or call me on the phone and we can disuss your options and then perhaps actually go and look at them in person before someone beats you to them again.

Bob 847-230-7303