Schools in Lake Oswego>Question Details

Kristina, Home Buyer in Baton Rouge, LA

which elementary school is best for learning dissabilites like dyslexia?

Asked by Kristina, Baton Rouge, LA Thu Jun 13, 2013

I just realized I gave you the wrong link. Here you go:
All Lake Oswego elementary schools have excellent resources for learning challenges. It is truly a delight to be a parent of a child in Lake Oswego schools.... the parent / public school relationship is like no other I've ever heard of.
There are websites about schools that will tell you the answers you need to something like that - things like "" and so forth.
Schools in Lake Oswego are all very good. I raised my son in Lake Oswego schools, was deeply involved in Parent/Teacher groups and Booster Club etc. I have also been writing a Blog on Lake Oswego real estate for many years ( ). You may want to check it out and search topics that go back, I think, 6 years. Though all are fantastic elementary schools, a few have been shut in recent years due to changes in the overall funding landscape. Right now, I think Westridge may be the top rated Elementary School. Here is a link to more detail: If you'd like to contact me, please feel free (Contact info is at the site. You'll Love Lake Oswego : )
This is a tough question, my son has dyslexia, we struggled all through the elementary years. Private school, public school and even home schooled for a year. The answer is really a long conversation. I will say for high school one of the best in the country is here - Thomas Edison High School is for students with learning differences. It is incredible! If you are moving to the Portland area, I would be happy to share my information and experience.