where can i get my g.e.d at bluffton south carolina

Asked by Hello, Hilton Head Island, SC Mon Sep 7, 2009

G.E.D

Answers

3
Ryan Bassett, Agent, Hilton Head Island, SC
Wed Sep 9, 2009
The Director of the Beaufort County Adult Education Program is Juanita Murrell and her phone number is (843)322-0781 or you can call the Adult Ed program at (843)322-0780.

GED Prep courses are offered at Bluffton High School from 6:00 to 8:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays but you may have to register for the courses in Beaufort. Call the phone numbers above for additional information -the people who run the Adult Ed are very helpful and should be able to give you additional details on the programs offered. Good Luck!
Patty Allen, , Clemson, SC
Tue Sep 8, 2009
It's the following and can be found with lots of information on the internet first before you go to the website to read some things about it.

beaufort.k12.sc.us
Patty Allen, , Clemson, SC
Tue Sep 8, 2009
This is a real estate blog.

Why don't you call the school district main office for general information and ask them who offers G.E.D. classes. Most school districts do. If you are from that area, you should know how to find the listing in the white pages for the county the school district is in. The yellow pages don't carry enough information.

Sometimes you can call the local public library if it is large enough to ask their information librarian about the same thing as she'd most be likely know and be from that area.

Most schools have websites that end in k12.sc.us For instance, if you were interested in Dorchester County near Charleston, it would be listed as dorchestercountypublicschools.k12.sc.us

I do hope you go for your G.E.D.; you will never be sorry for pursuing that direction in your life and go on to college. The county I just looked up is Beaufort. I can't be positive, but the website may be this:
beaufortcountypublicschooldistrict.k12.sc.us It's worth a try.