whats the middle school around ?

Asked by Yadira Cordoba, Garland, TX Wed Jan 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3031254879-2822-Honeysuckle-D…

Answers

3
Kim&patrick…, Home Buyer, Garland, TX
Sun Mar 3, 2013
My daughter rent a house on Homestead palace and the house was burn down on Friday evening, my 18 year old grand daughter was watching TV in the another room while the house was in fire, the Neighbor rescue her and the police gets her to the emergency room and she still in the hospital. I needs to help my daughter to get her a house right away, she is a divorce mother and supporting her children. I'm so concerns about the situation, She was renting the house that the shower wall water leak when she got the utilities turn on, she ask the realtor who did the rental , the realtor told her to fix it for her owned, I was spent Christmas with her and saw that house looked so bad her utilities bill went up so fast, her least came up on April and that she plan to moves if the land lord don't fix, or up dated the utilities. Then now burned everything that thrown her and the children out. The landlord said to my daughter that she needs to gets Insurance when she moves in. How did she known the house will burn because the owner neglecting? Now I got little over 5 thousand dollars, I wants to pay down on a house for her and her kids, she do not have a good credit she can not get low interested rated like I did. Some one out there please help me, I like the house located on 2221 Wood Glen Garland TX for her, she can pay 750.00 for month, she rented the burned house $950.00 and that house look like a very cheap house. poor wall, plumbing electrical and floor, my daughter did call some one to repair the bathroom leaking the plumber told her that can not be fix, got to break the wall to fix from inside out. he do not want to handle the job, mold develop very thick from between the tiles that was cracked. big cracked. I needs some one help me, I 'm suppose to be in school, but, how could I feel peace to study while my daughter and my grand kids out of the house. everything burned nothing to wear go to school or go to work I'm so painful for her do not known what to do neither. I got to sit my classes in a side for a few days. I must show the Instructor the burning house's picture after words. How soon can I gets the house for her? and can I taking off for Dallas in the morning with my husband, I'm ready to go. There is a sale person Blake Emeret I through he is going to helping me to finance the house for tomorrow, I found out that he just want to show me the house, although I told him I do not want to look at the house, I known what it look like , I want to moves forward to sign paper for the loan and processing the loan. So more likely we are not going to met tomorrow as I planed. can all of you whom got a sharped brain, then advice me. I don't know what to do in my situation and please help me, I'm Vietnamese and really needs helps thank you so much.
Brent Rice, Agent, Plano, TX
Wed Jan 16, 2013
That is a great question. Garland ISD has a "Choice of School" program that is very uncommon in this area. However, there are some details that you must know. Use this link to learn more...

http://www.garlandisd.net/departments/student_services/choic…

Do you have a Realtor? If not, please allow me to assist. My service, experience, and all of my resources are free to you

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Robin Tomber…, Agent, Garland, TX
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Garland Schools offer school choice for all grade levels. There are several great options. Garland offers a wide variety of magnet schools at the middle school level as well as many other highly rated middle schools. The great thing is that you can choose any middle school regardless of where you live. I am a parent of two school age children and I LOVE Garland schools. I hope this helps!