what school would my children go to ? 2 middle,2 elem.

Asked by Robin Davis, Madison, OH Sat Jun 16, 2012

also special needs iep

Answers

2
David Fulton, , Painesville, OH
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Robin,

I am a Teacher and a Realtor who lives in Painesville Township Schools. More recently they changed to Riverside Local Schools.

LaMuth Middle School is located off of Auburn Rd. Students who are in 6th and 7th grade attend this school.

John R. Williams teaches the 8th and 9th graders, this is the Jr. High school, it is connected to Riverside High school.

I have taught in all six of the elementary schools and can better help you with any of your specific questions dealing with IEP's. The best way to reach me is via email: DavidisMyRealtor@gmail.com or if you have some questions that you need to talk to me about, call me at Four, Four, Zero-840-0663

Have a good day and I hope that I have been able to help answer some of your questions.

David Fulton
Carrie Fath, Agent, Concord, OH
Sat Jun 16, 2012
I'm not sure which property are you looking at? Feel free to give me a call, I can answer any questions you may have. 440 339 9461