what is the crime rate like? Is it a good area to raise a toddler?

Asked by Sherene Dussie, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Dec 28, 2012

Answers

6
Louisa M. Wr…, , Davie, FL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
I live in Davie and have for the past 17 years. Yes it is true that you can check statistics on the internet, however I can give a personal opinion on the life in Davie. I am also involved with horses.That being said , I still have lived an average life. I have raised a daughter here and she is now heading to collage. I have always felt safe for myself and my family. The schools are safe without having to go into a private sector. The neighborhoods are friendly and the area is very clean. We have beautiful parks, 2 to be exact Tree Tops and Robbins. There is a great deal of family activity in the Davie area, it is very much a family town. You are encouaged to be a part of the town and all that it is involved in for your family and the town's future.

I would be glad to give you any further information on my own personal experiance on living in the town of Davie.

Feel free to contact me, 561-654-8708
Andrew Muller, Agent, Weston, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Todays Internet is the best source fo answer any questions.
Google Crime rate it will guide you through.
Realtors are very knowledgable, but not allowed to discuss certain things and it would be an opinion anyways.
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Realtors are not allowed by law to answer such a question, note Meir and Danny, hopefully you are not a state employee looking to catch offenders.
Go to http://www.crimereports.com or call the local police department and ask.
Danny Vargo, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
This area has one of the lowest crime rates in Broward County along with some of the best schools. There are also special incentives offered by Broward County for first time homebuyers. Contact me for more details.
Stefanie Coh…, Agent, Weston, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Sherene,

As realtors we cannot comment on crime rates. For that I would suggest that you contact the local police department.

However, I would recommend that you research the public schools as well. This will give you great information....... In the case of zip code 33325, I can tell you that the public schools are all A rated. For additional information on schools you can visit
http://www.browardschools.com

Best of luck!
Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
Meir Aloni, Agent, Plantation, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Yes, it is a very good area (zip code 33325)

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.