what is the best school in hampden county, mass.?

Asked by Cee Young, Buffalo, NY Sat May 17, 2008

Answers

2
Regina Ryan, , Wilbraham, MA
Sat May 17, 2008
How do we say what is the best for your child. You are looking for a school that will be the best for your child you must decide what is the best for your own children, some do well in a smaller school or others have no problem in a larger school, some schools offer different special needs than others larger towns can offer more programs than some of the smaller towns. I think for myself that the best school is what you as a parent put into it. There are many online services now available to give you the informmation on each school. I would say if you are unsure of the school system and are planning to move to the area part of your tour would be to visit schools in the area that you are interested in.
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Sat May 17, 2008
Try this site:
http://www.greatschools.net/
You can actually speak with people who live in the neighborhoods using their online forums.