what elementary school would my child go to if i live at 3126 country clud blvd, sugar land, tx 77478?

Asked by debbie_brown88, Sugar Land, TX Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

5
Barbara Mont…, Agent, Missouri City, TX
Sat Jul 7, 2012
There is no house at that address?? I drive down that street several times a day to get to my home and there is nothing there? Are you saying that you live at that address? If you did --it would be Dulles. Let me hear from you. Thx--
Barbara Mont…, Agent, Missouri City, TX
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Oooops----I just had a typo on my phone number-----It is 713-898-3938---and I do live in Sugar Creek and love living there!!! Call me on this number if I can be of any help. Thanks again---Barb Montgomery
Barbara Mont…, Agent, Missouri City, TX
Fri Jul 6, 2012
That should be Dulles. I have a listing at 3234 Country Club and that is Stafford. I live in Sugar Creek---so feel free to call me if you have any questions about Sugsar Creek. A great place to live and raise your children!!! Thanks---Barb Montgomery---713-898-2928
Anna Wise, , Sugar Land, TX
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Are you sure that is the address? I couldn't find it in the tax records and it looks like the addresses on Country Club Blvd go up to 3122 Country Club for Ft Bend ISD and then start at 3130 Country Club Blvd for Stafford ISD. If the address is correct, then according to the Elementary School map, your child will go to Dulles Elementary.
Neeti Chauhan, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Best way to find out is call the school district directly at 281-634-1000 or go to the district we site http://www.fortbendisd.com/ It is user friendly.

Neeti Chauhan
713-471-7926