what elementary school would a child living in bonneau beach go to?

Asked by Stephanie.yannacey, Moncks Corner, SC Sat Apr 21, 2012

what other schools if any are the ones someone from bonneau beach go to?

Answers

1
Terry Hardes…, , 29461
Sat Apr 21, 2012
H.E. Bonner Elementary located in Macedonia. Natalie Locklear is the Principal who has experience plus an excellent reputation. I know because I served 4 years on the Berkeley County School Board.

The primary private school in the area is St. Johns Christian Academy which has good remarks from parents that have enrolled children. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

Terry Hardesty
thardesty@carolinaone.com
does anyone know how much the private school cost? Also how easy or hard is it to get my 4 year old into yearkindergarden? I just registered him and wondering what the chances he has of getting in? what process do they use to determine who gets in pre kindergarden at age 4? does he have a chance at getting in or are they gonnawait until regular kindergarden? He is pretty smart and I was told it was for children who arent very smart?
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012