what documents I need to registration on westminister high school?

Asked by Biscocho, 80229 Wed Jan 26, 2011

iff I live in a different county I can enter there?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Leslie Monaco, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Hi Biscocho,

Here is a link to Westminster High School: http://www.adams50.org/westminsterhs/site/default.asp - you may also want to give them a call at 303-657-3980 to get a specific list of documentation you will need to enroll your student in this school. They can also discuss open enrollment (when you live outside of the county you wish to enroll your student at). It has been my experience that open enrollment is on a first come first serve basis and is done prior to the upcoming school year. I know for some school districts the open enrollment period has already passed for the 2011-2012 school year. Again, these are all things that you can discuss when you call the main office of Westminster High School.

FYI, Westminster High School is in the Adams County School District. Here is their website if you need it:
http://www.adams50.org/adams50/site/default.asp .

Also, most school districts will require you provide them a copy of your current lease (since you are renting). See the registration tab under Parent Information (http://www.adams50.org/194710225172828927/blank/browse.asp?a…)

Please let me know if I can answer any further questions you have.

Good Luck

Leslie Heldenbrand-Monaco
The Kentwood Company
0 votes
Biscocho, Renter, 80229
Wed Jan 26, 2011
thank you for your time I will see you
0 votes
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Hi Biscocho,

Call the Westminster High School Administartor's office and ask what they need from you so that you can register.


Ethan Besser
Keller Williams DTC
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more