westchester is a good area to live in a family,we live in westchester actually in a cute house but we have only one badhroom ! we need more space

Asked by Angela Pernie, Los Angeles, CA Mon Apr 9, 2012

like this house have.
thanks for your time
Angela

Answers

7
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Dear Angela,

Yes indeed it is! Westchester has large well priced homes available and there are quite a few on the market right now! Many people love the area because of it's proximity to LAX and area beaches. It is one of the most reasonable areas in Los Angeles for homes.
Diane Broda, Agent, Marina del Rey, CA
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Hi Angela,
If you've not found anything yet, we have finally found each other. Westchester is one of my favorite areas, right near where I live in Playa Vista. In fact, when families outgrow their homes in Playa Vista we go right to Westchester. Everyone is very happy. A lot of value in the homes for the money.
I would love to meet with you at any time to help you with your housing needs. My team and I have several listings which I would believe you would love. We have pocket listings which are not published to the general public.
Please get in touch with me so we can discuss further.
If you have found your home, please know I appreciate any referrals from friends and associates who may be in the market to buy or sell real estate. I provide all my clients, either buyers or sellers, top-qualifty service with immediate response. If you are now loving a new home in Westchester, I will help any of your friends of neighbors.
Thank you. Diane
Diane Broda - DRE #01719491
Keller Williams - Marina del Rey/LA
FINEMAN SUAREZ TEAM - Top Producer
310 745-4477 - direct
213 713-2929 - cell
dianebroda@ca.rr.com
A. Kitras, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Westchester is a fantastic area to live in, it's location is amazing. Westchester is located approximately a few minutes from the Southbay beach cities and close to the West LA. I think in Westchester, you have the best of beach and city living within your fingertps. I absolutely love showing Buyers homes in this area. I actually lived in Westchester for a few years and loved it! For more info about Westcher, please check out my " Market Insider Stats and Tips on Westchester" on my site, http://www.newlistingsinthesouthbay.com. Please feel free to contact me at 323.608.4881, Anna Maria Kitras. I specialize in the Southbay and surrounding LA areas.

Anna Maria Kitras, Broker Associate,
Keller Williams Realty, VIP Properties
http://www.newlistingsinthesouthbay.com
annamariasellshouses@gmail.com
Deborah Brem…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Hi Angela;
I agree. Westchester is a great area; I am a Los Angeles local and grew up there. I learned to play tennis through a local program at Westchester park, walked to the local schools for my education, walked to the market at Emerson and 80th Street (still there) for groceries. Of course, some areas are more desirable (Kentwoood or the Bluffs) but certainly all of Westchester has its good points (Westport Heights, etc) and good schools, parks etc. In addition, Westchester is affordable compared to most other Westside neighborhoods, and close to transportation, etc. The development of Playa Vista continues to help Westchester, as it looks like a real value in comparison. And having Loyola University in the heart of it all keeps the rental market strong.
If you love your street and neighborhood, now might be the time to consider adding a bath and staying put, or while properties and loans are affordable, making a move up. If you have equity in your home, both options are available to you. If you are "underwater", a short sale may be the way to go, and there are lenders willing to finance after you have had a short sale. However, you need hardship to take that on.
Should you feel inclined, I am happy to help you evaluate your situation and help you come to a decision that is right for you and your circumstances.
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) (310) 800-2954
http://www.thebremnergroup.com
Accredited Buyer Representative|Certified Distressed Property Expert |Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certified
I want you to know that I appreciate any referrals from friends and associates who may be in the market to buy or sell real estate. You can count on me giving them the same high-quality service I provide to all of my clients.
I agree with you Debbie
Flag Wed Apr 11, 2012
Kathleen Bec…, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Hi Angela:

Westchester has lots of benefits and great schools. What exactly are you looking for? To rent or buy? How many bedrooms do you need? Have kids? Need to be close to schools? What are your desires?

Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of assistance to you. I know Westchester and the surrounding areas pretty well.

Kat Becker, Realtor
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
(323) 819-4760
hello,yes i would like rent a house with 2 bath and 3 bed.in westchester area or el segundo area.I'm open for town home too.
I have time by the wave I can move october 1th thanks
ANGELA
Flag Thu Apr 19, 2012
Madelaine Ko…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
HI Angela, Westchester is a wonderful area, many of the homes that were built in the 40's and 50's only had one bathroom. Did you want to buy a larger home? Do you own the home you live in? If so, I could come out for FREE and give you a market evaluation. Anything I can do just call.

Madelaine Kolisnyk, Realtor
Power Brokers International
Direct - 310.869.1712
http://www.MadelaineK.com
Marilyn Jenne, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
So, are you looking for a contractor recommendation? Or, are you open to considering a move into something with more family "growth" potential?