want to know the school zone near 964 Castlemaine Court #1, Birmingham AL 35226

Asked by Venus Cistrunk, Birmingham, AL Fri Jul 1, 2011

Answers

2
Keith Andrews, , Birmingham, AL
Fri Jul 1, 2011
MS Venus,

There are several properties for sale there in the subdivision with Castlemainne Ct. All the listings show Wenonah being the High School.. As for confirmation of school systems, I would recommend the same as your answer below. THere is a School board office building at the corner of Valley and Richard Arrington there in Homewood below the road to the Vulcan if you are wanting to find their offices. Not sure when they are there.

If you are needing the services of a realtor, please call me. 205.451.8889
Charita H Ca…, Agent, Gardendale, AL
Fri Jul 1, 2011
Your absolute best resource would be to call the nearest school system(s), provide them with the address and they can tell you whether or not that address is within their school system. NOTE: Even if a real estate professional provides with the name of the school system that they believe this address is in, it is in your best interest to go directly to the source to verify.