two small children, is Hopedale kid friendly? How are the schools rated?

Asked by bmcoy1, South Yarmouth, MA Wed Mar 28, 2012

Answers

7
Andrea Larson…, Agent, Hopkinton, MA
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Hopedale has an amazing sense of community. There is so much to offer for people of all ages. Not a lot of retail or commercial properties in town, but Milford has all of the retail one could need. Great commuting location. Very hard to answer definitively because what one young family might like versus what another young family might like could be vastly different. I am personally very involved in this community and I do not even live in town. Certainly a town worth visting and exploring to see if it suits your specific needs. :)
Joe Provost -…, Agent, Worcester, MA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Here is a very informative link for you to get information on Hopedale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopedale,_Massachusetts
Kate Nolan, Agent, Sterling, MA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Yes it is !!! Very nice pretty to look at and a kid friendly town. The schools work hard to be encouraging and positive.
The park is great !!
I know you will enjoyit here I do !!
Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
One of these days someone is going to have to explain what is meant by "kid friendly".
Mathew Ames, Agent, Duxbury, MA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Your best bet for checking on schools is to check websites such as: http://www.psk12.com/rating/USindexphp/STATE_MA.html

This can be great at giving you a better understanding of where each communities schools stack up!
Lisa Pazol, Agent, 01581, MA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Great park, structure, tennis courts and across from water for feeding the ducks, which is what I used to do with the little ones. :)
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
All towns are kid friendly. Hopedale has a great community and small town feel while being close to shopping in Milford and near 495 for commuting. The best way to judge a school is to make a visit to the them and take a tour.