sings say no parking form 7am to 8am and from 2pm to 3pm. why do people park there. there not sopose to right?

Asked by Bam Bam, Springfield, MO Tue Dec 9, 2008

At preshing elementary school my understanding of no parking sings is your not sopose to park there. I have to drive my kids there every school day and I can't even get into the school parking lot without waiting a long period just to get by the first illleagly parked car. I thought that if your parked illeagly that you get a ticket. The buses even have a hard time getting by the illeagly parked cars. something has to be done. there are people that dobble park or even park in the middle of the road. I had to go by that person that was parked in the middle of the road yesterday. that is rediculous. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PARKING SITUATION!!!!!!!
This question is about Pershing Elementary School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/MO-Springfield/Pershing_Elemen…

Answers

2
Compster, Home Buyer, 01108
Wed Dec 17, 2008
The most frightening thing about this is that "Bam Bam" has apparently procreated. This is what we should be doing something about....
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Tue Dec 9, 2008
You be right, they ain't sopose two,it seams rediculus!! Is youse thee teacher?