salt lake community

Asked by Dallen Garner, Saint George, UT Sat May 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3113456336-795-E-Jepson-Ave-Sal…

Answers

1
Elizabeth St…, Agent, Sandy, UT
Thu May 16, 2013
The Salt lake Community College offers a wide variety of classes and degrees. Many high school students from the SL Valley enroll at the SL Community college to complete their Associates Degree because of the smaller, more flexible, and more economical classes that are offered there before continuing at the "U" or other universities. For more information, go to:
http://www.slcc.edu/academicadvising/index.aspx
or OnlineAdvisor@slcc.edu
or call their main Taylorsville campus at 801-957-4978 to speak to an advisor directly.
I am experienced in relocation here in the SL Valley and have seen it become more diversified and truly sought after every day. I have worked with many relocation clients who come here to pursue a new career and fall in love with the cleanliness, friendliness and variety of recreation-education-worship options that are here. It is still a place well known and appreciated for it's family-friendly and "child first" attitude as well. There's a lot to do and great job opportunities here in the Salt Lake area which makes it a favorite for students as well as families from around the world. The cultural offerings for a city this size are hard to match anywhere else in the country and UDOT has done a great job with our mass transit and freeway systems. As I follow up with my past clients, most have let me know that they've been very pleased with their friendly neighbors, excellent schools, and beautiful surroundings here in the Salt Lake valley.
I'm a Utah native and have four sons who have attended schools here and completed their undergrad and post grad degrees here as well. I can truly put my stamp of approval on the educational offerings that are here for those students who are motivated and have a desire to achieve. Please feel free to contact me anytime with any other specific questions that you have.
Liz Stanfield
Equity Real Estate
801-971-7231