Question removed

Asked by Mckenzie Mitchell, Philla,PA Tue Mar 3, 2009

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Mar 12, 2009
Hi Mckenzie,

It's been a week since we asked you to remove this post, so we're going to go ahead and do so for you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

~Emily
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Mar 5, 2009
Hi Mckenzie,

Welcome to Trulia.

Your feedback about this school is great however I'm afraid that answering your own question in this manner is considered spam. It would be great if you could share your feedback about this school in a blog post instead. Blogging on Trulia is extremely easy and you can format the blog just as you like and add links, photos and videos.

Please remove this post and please access the link below if you'd like to post this as a blog instead.

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Mckenzie Mit…, , Philla,PA
Tue Mar 3, 2009
I love this school and my children love it to but there going to graduating next year and the princable is great.This school is a safe school the teachers are great,great envirment.If I were my daughters friends are so good to hang out with my daughter is named alice and her and her friends dont want to graduate from this school so much she wishes it was a high school and a middle school too and my son he graduated and when he graduated and it was the next school year we past by and he started crying my sons name is barry and loves that school so much!He wishes he could stay there and never ever go home he could just be on the computers for hours at looking up this school my daughter still thanks me for leting her go there she started in the 2 grade because nleft her old school becaus she was getting picked on in her old school i wish i could go to that school every day my kids get up early just get there quicker and learn I just love this school its awesome they wake me up when im supossed to wake them up they drag me out of the hose when im supossed drag them out of the house to get in the car and if ther late they drag me out of the car to get a late slip there not afraid to go there at all they dont get bullied there no meanies there thats all so why we love this school(crying) I never thought that i'd see my kids this happy to learn here some kids hate school but some kids dont like my kids for exaple
Russell Volk, Agent, Bucks, AL
Tue Mar 3, 2009
I live in Southampton and my daughter goes to Stackpole, which I understand is very similar to Davis. Everyone is very laid back and seems like the kids are all well behaved. Every once in a while, my daughter has some kind of either a show or choir practice, she goes to Davis and rehearses there. Sometimes I pick her up from there... seems like a nice school.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Russell