Question removed

Asked by Dazzianna, Compton, CA Thu Jan 29, 2009

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Hi Dazzianna,

I'm afraid that this type of question isn't appropriate for this forum. Trulia Voices is a place to ask questions related to real estate. We're going to remove this post. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend that you contact the school directly with your question.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Jan 29, 2009
Contact local Police Department request obtain property report. Any death on property would require police file status report and etc. Office staff is another resource for any answer.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more