Question removed

Asked by Franco, New Britain, CT Tue Oct 28, 2008

This question was removed by its author.


Krista, , Connecticut
Sat Nov 1, 2008
You might want to contact the Connecticut Department of Developmental Services ("DDS", formerly known as "DMR") if you are not already involved with them!

Best of luck!
0 votes
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Hi Franco,

Trulia Voices a forum for real estate related advice so I'm not sure if you will receive any answers that can directly speak to your situation. This is probably something best addressed with your school district. If you access the link below and scroll down on the page you should be able to find information for your district so that you can contact them directly about this issue.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in New Britain Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more