my son is into video game design. since he was 2 its all he has wanted to do. what high school in vegas will be his best bet also he has an iep?

Asked by sh81spprtr, Las Vegas, NV Tue Nov 27, 2012

Answers

5
Dean Decker’s answer
Dean Decker, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Nov 27, 2012
My daughter goes to southwest career and technical academy and her boyfriend goes there for video game design. SWCTA is also 1 of only 2 high schools in Las Vegas with highest rating possible.

Let me know if you want more information.
Dean Decker
Dean@DeanDeckerLV.com
Zeda Jackson, Home Buyer, Fullerton, CA
Thu Oct 16, 2014
I am interested in majoring in video game design. Do all colleges offer programs like this? I want to get started soon. I have some ideas to introduce that could really take off in the video game industry. http://www.coleman.edu/lp/one-of-the-best-video-game-design-…
Roy Berger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Nov 27, 2012
As a former teacher in the Clark County School District (and subbing about five times a month now), I would suggest highly ATech. It is Advanced Technology Academy located on Vegas Drive east of Rancho Ave. They have a great programming and tech department that should fill his needs. The tough part is that it is a magnet school and has to be recommended by his middle school and requires good grades. They do have a special ed department there with about 15 students that are mainstreamed into regular classes. Excellent programs and top notch teachers.
Hope this helps!
Robert Adams, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Nov 27, 2012
You may want to ask in a tech forum or a Las Vegas forum like lasvegasadvisor.com

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
John Morrison, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Nov 27, 2012
The CCSD has a number of Magnet Schools that cater to particular disciplines. The obvious one that comes to mind for someone who wants to be in Computer and Software design is the Advanced Technology Academy. My Daughter in Law attended that school and has nothing but good things to say about it.