Schools in North Carolina>Question Details

bobbie allen, Renter in North Carolina

me and my husband are a young black couple with 3 children and we want to move to north carolina is it a good place to live for an averge family

Asked by bobbie allen, North Carolina Sun Jan 6, 2013

North Carolina is a large state, (nearly 500 miles across) ranging from the beaches at the Outer Banks to the mountains in the western part . In the center is the metropolitan Triangle Area. I am located in Elizabeth City NC and am closer to Philadelphia PA than Charlotte NC. Think about the type of community you want to live and work in - do you like a city or country settting? What type of jobs are you seeking? NC offers a little of everything, it just depends on what is best for your family.

We moved to the South from NJ years ago and have loved it. Let me know more about your family's needs and wants in work, schools and lifestyle and I can help you make NC a great home!