looking for a two or three bedroom near a school and daycare that well take a section 8 for nycha

Asked by Tondalaya Alston, Bronx, NY Wed Aug 1, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


George Stroud, Both Buyer And Seller, New York
Wed Aug 1, 2012
You'd probably have to get your benefits transferred, if possible. I really don't think Westchester County deals with the New York City Housing Authority.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more