michee1099, Home Buyer in Baton Rouge, LA

is 15647 woodland trails ave in a flood area and has it ever flooded?

Asked by michee1099, Baton Rouge, LA Sat Sep 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3083550267-15647-Woodland-Trl…

Answers

5
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Sun Sep 22, 2013
gee wiz, call the listing agent,

Glenda Daughety
GLENDA@GLENDADAUGHETY.COM
CELL 225-205-2672
OFFICE (225) 291-1234

thats why she is getting paid.
Looking for Daniel - love your "crisp" responses. If you are are a realtor in the Baton Rouge area can I get your contact info? I am on track to move to BR for a job change in the next few months. shopprop12@hotmail.com
Flag Sat Oct 4, 2014
Jay Cascio, , Baton Rouge, LA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
I just checked the disclosure report. It had no history of flooding and is located near a lake that provide for overflow.
Courtney Bro…, , Gonzales, LA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
15647 woodland is in Flood zone X. Disclosures does not show or state that property has ever flooded. Your may contact me directly with any additional questions. I can assist with any of your real estate needs.
Aimee Terito, Agent, Baton rouge, LA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
If you would like more info please email me at aterito@kw.com. I would be happy to send you info on any of the homes in that area. Thanks!
Aimee Terito, Agent, Baton rouge, LA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
It doesn't appear to be in a flood zone according to the mls/FEMA maps. I'll have to do a little research to see if it's flooded.