is this east chapel hill high school?

Asked by Michaelpritchard333, Chapel Hill, NC Thu Jun 21, 2012

Answers

3
Laura Silves…, Agent, Durham, NC
Mon Jul 9, 2012
We have 3 fantastic High Schools in Chapel Hill: Chapel Hill High; East Chapel Hill High; and Carrboro High. My Son went to East and had a great experience as well as getting into his first choice college. Chapel HIll is a great community to raise a family and the neighborhoods in the East district are diverse and more than accommodating to any family's needs. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Laura Silvestri
Silvestri Properties
Vivian Olkin, Agent, Carrboro, NC
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Michael,

You might consider working with an agent who can zero in on the houses for you that are in the East Chapel Hill High School district. You'll find your options much faster and have the advantage of an agent working on your behalf.

I'd be happy to help you as would any agent here.

Vivian Olkin, aka CrazyViv
Web Reference:  http://www.crazyvivhomes.com
Craig Fox, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Michael,

You question is not linked to a specific home, so I can't answer the question. Please post the address or MLS number, or else contact me via my website and I'll be happy to help you.